Tuesday, December 1, 2009

October Thoughts...

Now THIS was a crazy month...so many things happened and so much drama unfolded! I just wasn't ready, and it really took me off guard. A lot of people I was cool with, kinda disappeared and I wasn't as cool with them anymore. And a lot of my girl friends were getting into some trouble as well...it was kinda bad. It was good however, because I joined the organization Misses At Meridian Outreach Society, where I found a lot of love! It was also homecoming, and I did work as a volunteer for the fashion show. This allowed me to meet a lot of new people, and I had a lot of fun. Also my boyfriend visited from home, and I loved that a lot because I missed him so bad! So a lt of crazy things happened, but a lot of good happened as well, and I'm thankful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment